Friday 28 December 2012

A thought over 2012

One more year is about to get over.. its 28th December, 2012!

Every year I feel how foolish I had been the earlier year and make a stronger resolution for the next year. Of course I never live up to it. This year has not been very great on my personal front. The only resolution I make every year is to be a better human being and to take every decision of my life wisely. Learning is a continuous process and I am still learning to live.


There were predictions that the world would come to an end in 21st December, 2012. Obviously nothing happened as such. I am still alive and so are others who are destined to be alive. The world cannot be destroyed unless God Himself wants it to destroy. I wonder hasn't the world really coming to an end??

People are being brutally murdered across the world, there have been a tremendous rise in rape cases (The Delhi incident, to be specific), young kids have been shot in an Elementary School in Connecticut. Hasn't the humanity come to an end? What is the point of being alive then? To be the next on the line? I wonder when I grow up, what kind of History my children would study in their schools!


The Indian Government hasn't really woken up yet but the citizens have! I firmly believe that India is a good country with good citizens. Of course there are people who commit crimes. So there must be a strict law and order which has been missing. So the Government must be blamed, not the fellow citizens.

Hardly had people been telling that the system works after the hang of the terrorist of 26/11 attack, Ajmal Kasab, that the country has another news of the brutal rape case of a 23 year old student in Delhi. Is this the India we all are talking about? Incredible India??!! Things are going wrong.

Neither am a politician, nor I believe in anything as such. I am just a normal citizen of the country who wants to live freely and safely in my own country.

3 comments:

  1. "I see humans, but no humanity"-well said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But no point blaming the government. Its our own people who occupy those chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and those very people are running the government! people in such positions r corrupt.. this country is going nowhere!!

    ReplyDelete