Wednesday 10 October 2012

Something about me!


The first thing I would like to share is that I have never ever maintained any regular diary but I do enjoy writing. I hardly buy any books or magazines (apart from the one we get on Sundays along with our daily newspaper) but borrow lots from different sources. I enjoy reading suspense, thrillers, romantic stories and also articles about different topics. I may not be very good at writing but just made a point of jotting down certain things of my life which I usually forget after some days.
There are so many things occurring in our life that everything starts fading away as days pass by due to so many things happening simultaneously. We live in a digitalized world nowadays and finding someone behave like a true human is worth a true find! I love observing people.

Whenever I am out for some work, I observe keenly as to how someone reacts to a particular situation! I have seen different people having different approach to a similar situation. I try to evaluate who was the best and learn from it!
Now when I go for my college,I find school girls and boys going to their school which fills me with those nostalgic moments. Those times when I was at school, hated it some times, but miss the most nowadays!
I regret taking certain wrong decisions in my life for which I feel bad till today! I try and think how can I make my life better.
I am not a very serious kinda girl, not even in my studies! But I dream about many things and hope for them to happen some day.
Hope you enjoy reading my blogs!

2 comments: