Wednesday 21 August 2013

That's the song of my life..

I see my path but dont know where it leads me..
Not knowing where I'm going, is what inspires me to tread this journey of life.

Sometimes I feel my life to be like a Hebrew film without any English subtitle. I try to understand the story and more or less I get the plot but alas! I cannot follow my own story because the language is unknown to me.

TWENTY YEARS!!

I have spent over twenty years in this wonderful world, as people say. But I dont actually know what I'm upto. I dont follow people, their intentions, their language. I dont get it why people choose to live this way! There is so much about being settled in life, about being rich and all that about leading a "perfect" life that they forget being happy. Oh yes, I know everyone is "happy" out here. I have seen enough of these showing off stuff. "I earn in lakhs, I have a satisfying job, I have the perfect husband and children, I have a great girl friend" etc. But are those enough for being happy?
So many things on my mind..

Whats happiness by the way? You see, I am a student. I regularly go to my college. I am just managing everything quite well. At least trying to. I have lots of friends. I hang out with my friends often, God has been kind enough for bringing me up in this happy family of mine with lots of relatives. Personally I have never actually faced shortage of money because I choose spending wisely and my parents have been kind enough to trust me on that. I try to do what makes me happy. But the truth is, I dont know what makes me happy! I dont know who makes me happy.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say "I have used everything you gave me."

I dont have a motive! I wish someone could actually pick that thing for me. For example, "You should do this. You are good at it."
No one tells me.

Sometimes I wish I had a friend like that. Some one who would always be there for me. I long to have such a friend. No, I am not ready for any kind of commitment with any guy. Just a friend.
Please!! Everyone has boyfriends & girlfriends these days. And truly speaking, I am just tired of seeing all these break up and patch up things. I just need a best friend kind of person perhaps. Not necessarily a guy! Anyone whom I can count upon.
Some one who would show me the light!

Dont mistake me to be a depressed person. I am not!! I think everyone feels the same way at some point of time in their lives. I just want to share my diary with the world. Because in my world, there are no strangers. I can adjust with you, however bad or good you are. Be good to me, I'll be good to you. As simple as that!


Ten years from now... I dont want to regret. I just want to be happy. I want a real happy life. Happier than what I am now. That would be my ambition!

No comments:

Post a Comment