Wednesday 5 June 2013

This is what God has made!

I saw one of the most beautiful things this morning! It was about 5:45 am. I could hardly open my eyes when I heard crows cawing outside my home. It was a crude sound and I had to get up because it would not stop. I put on my glasses and went to the balcony to see whats wrong. I saw my mother intently watching something.

"What happened?", I asked her.

"There is a baby crow stuck to one of the branches of the mango tree and there are other crows to help it", my mom said to me.

I looked  around and there were more than thirty crows!! Each of the crow cawing to its full strength.
I saw a small crow which was hanging from one of the branches. Its wing got stuck somewhere & it was hanging from the tree. I felt bad and started thinking if I could poke something on it. I remembered the episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. where Joey, Ross, Rachael, Phoebe and Monica had made a giant poking device which was a long stick kind of a thing ( I will not tell why they made that it or what did they poke. Watch the episode if you can. Its hilarious! I think its on season 3). I certainly couldn't do something like that. I am not some kind of a hero who would make such a stick and help the crow which was at a distance. So, I preferred sitting back and watch them. I was even thinking of bringing the camera and capturing it ( How mean of me!!).

It felt as if some kind of a crow meeting was going on. Each of the crow came one by one and tried helping the baby crow but no use! I saw some other birds too. They didnt help but they looked at it from a distance. I sat there for about another fifteen minutes to see what they do. I was perparing to get up thinking "What is going on?! I am seeing a dozen of crows from my balcony that are making me deaf. What are you guys doing? You all dont even have a brain as to how to do it. That way it would never come out."

Then two crows came and there the baby crow is free! I was so happy seeing it. I called my mother to see it. One of the crows was doing something to the baby crow's wing, perhaps cleaning it. I dont know actually what it was doing. Within ten seconds, all the thirty-forty crows left the place!

I was still sitting there watching the mango tree. It was 6'o clock but the sun was already showing off its heat! Summer morning!!

What did I say to them?? They don't have brain!! Yes they do have and also have something which we don't have. They have a heart! A heart which just doesnot beat for its ownself but also beats for others. Someone is in a trouble and another thirty-forty of them come for its rescue! How many of us do that inspite of the fact that we are all intelligent people? Yes, we have a brain. We are all doctors and engineers but we don't have a heart. We can make things but we hardly look into something troublesome!

I wish someday if I face some problem, I have my thirty-forty other friends and relatives to help me out! If you are reading my blog, either you are my friend or you are my family. Will you help me if I am in trouble?

No comments:

Post a Comment