Monday 16 May 2016

You never stop learning :)

There are times when we realise that this is not what we want!

Staying alone may seem soothing and relaxing to some!

Random things crossed my mind. Dilemma! I talked to myself more often. A good sleep seemed like a luxury. Sometimes it felt like a temporary phase and sometimes it scared me if the rest of my life was just this! Working and getting back to bed just for a sleep.

Our lives are lame.

Why you should stay alone:

  • You finally know who you truly are. What do you actually like and hate
  • You learn to manage your daily chores 
  • You learn to manage in tough times. You learn to cheer yourself when you are down
  • Most importantly because you learn to value people and the time they devote for you

Why you should not stay alone:

 Because staying alone sucks!!

I had stopped learning and I wanted to get out of it. I realised that learning something everyday is so necessary. I had stopped writing and reading and life was all about earning money. Somewhere down the line, I wanted something else.

I began searching for alternatives in life. Nothing was worth it and life soon got restless. I wanted something else and I did not realise what I wanted.

Bangalore is such a city where every day a whole lot of people become a part of it. Its like a magnet which attracts all the freshers of the country. Everyone had a different story in their lives. It was like every one wants the same thing, the same job, the same salary. Every sentence people speak will have LPAs in it.

I am yet to find my passion. Something for which I would never be tired.

What I did to make myself feel better was to bag another job. I quit my old job, quit the city. I joined another company with a lesser salary. I was asked to shift to Chennai and I came here with a heavy heart. At the end may be all cities are same. People are same and have the same old story. But I have started learning. Everyday something new.

I will always fight for what I want for me, for my family and will never quit. A little faith goes a long way.

Next resolution: Start finding a passion!

Sometimes I'm asked if all these were worth. I guess yes! :) I'm too young to lose anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment