Tuesday 30 October 2012

UNSPOKEN


I looked back once while getting into the car trying to catch a glimpse of Ajay! He was no where to be seen. Perhaps he left before me. He didn't even tell me before leaving.

I looked at the sky. It was beautiful. Dehradun is known for its beauty. Capital of Uttaranchal, it’s a beautiful hill station. Ever since I came here to study, I was lost in the place! Even the people are good. I stayed in Baroda till my class 10 boards but then my parents got me admitted into a boarding school in Dehradun for my +2 boards.

I loved my friends. Hostel life is always different. I enjoyed it. But I missed my mom badly. My room-mate Anjali was like my sister! One of the best pals I had there! I am a talkative girl but I was always short of words when Ajay would be in front of me. I don’t know what was it like. Merely a crush or perhaps I loved him! Did he feel the same way for me?

I wanted to confess my feelings to Ajay but I could not. Just about to get in the car when Ajay called me.

“Hi sneha! Leaving now?”

“Yes. When are you leaving?”

“t-today itself. So okay? Keep in touch!”

“sure. Bye then??”

“ya bye..take care”

 I returned back home with a heavy heart and promising myself that I would forget him!


AJAY’S DIARY:

Sneha left! I couldn't say her anything. Did she feel the same way for me? I don’t think so. She would have said me otherwise. I got the chance of confessing my feelings to her today but I possibly couldn't . Its better I start forgetting her as if this chapter is finished in my life.

END OF THE STORY!

Be brave enough to speak out! Else life will take you for granted! Don’t just try to forget, try to make it happen!

# The above story is fictitious


9 comments:

  1. waohh!!! so touchy!! perfect moral for current generation!!.......... i just <3 it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL SAID .................. !!!!!
    but u knw its not very easy always 2 speak out ............!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes..not always easy..that is the reason why we should TRY to make things happen!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah ............... TRY TRY n TRY ........ but what if the person in the process of speaking out looses more than he/she ever expectd to gain by speaking out?????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. u want to tell anyone?? :P
    see, we never know what's in store for us .. bt there is always a story after every step u take.. try to take the best step & you'll land up some where good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. right right ....accha bola... :) :) .... Nah its just healthy discussion!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. something fishy! :P
    daal me kuch kala hai??!!

    ReplyDelete