Thursday 27 June 2013

Being at home.

I wake up in the morning & the first thing I search for (after my cell phone, of course) is the newspaper!
I turned the pages and there were all bad news in the paper. Sometimes I wonder that the newspapers are supposed to have news both good and bad. But these days, I hardly find some nice news.
A sip of tea, a slow song, and a nice book! A good start for the day!

I log into my gtalk account and I see him online. I see the green button for a long time thinking of sending a 'hi'. And then I wait until he goes offline! Losing and gaining is all a part of life, I guess.

A day at home! Its fun to be at home. I can watch films, series, log into my facebook account and chat for hours. I can sleep as much as I want. My grand mother is staying at our home now. I ask her to tell me stories and believe me, I am twenty now and I still love listening to small fables! When I am at home, I get to spend a considerable amount of time at bathroom! I think and think about so many things and sometimes when I am out of the bathroom after a shower, I end up deciding something about my life.

A quick puja after shower and a good lunch awaits me! This is the only time I watch television. I hardly watch TV and when I watch, either I am having my breakfast, lunch or dinner! My mom constantly nags me to switch it to some Hindi or Bengali channel. I always watch some film being aired on HBO, Star Movies, Pix, etc. Even the MasterChef show in Star World. And ofcourse, our own Chota Bheem!! Thats something, I like to watch! Sometimes I need my mom to be on my side too. So, I watch Didi no 1, Rannaghor!!

When its evening, I feel like cooking something. I see the kitchen and the interest of cooking runs away from me! Its all so boring. My sister & my mother cook very well but I know nothing! No, I am not proud of it. But I dont have the interest of cooking. I dont like it. I am a big foodie but I have never cooked anything. So, I ask my mother to make some chota mota snack for me.

When its 7o'clock, I wait for my sister to return from her training. And then dinner at 9 or 9:30, and I sleep at 11! Thats it! Enough of my boring story. If you are still reading it, I am sorry for boring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment