Saturday 29 June 2013

Just about a friend..

Now this is going to be about one of my friends. A close friend to be precise. A guy at my college. Now please, no romantic business here!!

I joined college two years back but I hardly knew him when I was in my first year. He is not in my department. It was after my first year that we came to know each other. I don't remember how we became such close friends. A light hearted, fun loving and humorous guy! A lot of things were discovered after that. Tales about our school life, some common friends and stuffs. He never leaves an opportunity of teasing me. Anything I said to him was backfired. He had to reply something stupid or weird in order to make the conversation sound funny. I don't know who in the world has given him the responsibility of finding a guy for me! Every time he comes up with some guy and tells me how good he is and blah blah blah. There was a time he would pick up random guys from his class and he would tell me "dek koto bhalo bashe toke..."
He calls it his job to find a guy for me!

One of the most annoying things about him is that he posts pictures and updates status in Facebook and he would tag a dozen of friends. How I hate to find out that he has tagged me in his hundreds of pictures!

But yes, he is one of the most helpful person I have seen. No doubt that he is a great friend. He has given me the best solutions to some of my problems. The fact that I like is how good a listener he is! He listens to things not just for the sake of listening to what I say but because he actually wants to know about it and tries to help me out of it.

And somewhere here and there, he found a girl for himself too. A girl from his class! "She is the best!!", that's how he describes her. Whenever I ask him how is everything going with her, he always tells "Great!"
I feel extremely happy because I never thought that he would settle with a girl at this age. Anyone can fall in love but maintaining a relationship can be challenging!

Now, you must be thinking why did I suddenly write about him! Nothing as such actually. I was just chatting with him some time back and he asked me to write something. I didn't know what to write so he suggested me to write something about him. Its just a year that I know him. I know you are reading it!! Wait for some more years, I will expand this post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment