Sunday 14 October 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Friends have an important role in all our lives! I have always had lots & lots of friends. My dad has a transferable job so I got a chance to study in different schools in different places. Wherever I went, I always had several friends. People with whom I could speak as much non-sense I can!! There are many with whom I have no contact at all nowadays. Thanks to facebook, that I get to contact some of my old friends too, some of them being my Balasore friends. I even chat with some of my friends of St. Vincent's whom I didn't know back then!!!  Feel kinda strange.
My school friends at Kolkata are my closest ones. Even some of my college buddies in front of whom I can be as I wish! I can laugh as much I can. I can go on with my stupid jokes and all kinds of gossips. Little pranks and all kinds of mischievous activities are all a part of my life. I feel that you would not gain anything in life if you are always a good girl/guy (within limits of course) ! We must think something out of the bag to survive in this witty world. I look forward to a night which I can spend just with some of my friends (the only reason why I feel hostel life to be fun). A place somewhere else with our endless gossips and fun. Friends are those people in front of whom we can cry, laugh or anything without thinking much.

These people aren't just restricted to schools or colleges. My first friend was obviously my sister! I didn't realise this fact for so many years. How I hate her for giving the entrance exam for her M.sc. Even she is hating to stay there at Madurai! I don't have much to tell her when she is sad nowadays for staying at hostel away from all of us. It sucks to see her room empty at the end of the day! :(

Amidst of all these friends, I am still searching that special friend of mine who would really be that "someone" in my life. Not someone, who would come as a soft breeze and leave all of a sudden like the same breeze! Someone mature enough who would take the pain to understand me and bear my restless nature, who would want to compete with my endless talks every time we meet, some one who will stay in my life forever! Some one I can refer to people as "He is the only thing constant in my life". Thats it!!

2 comments: